Ep. 2798 – A Deeply Entrenched Enemy Is Defeated How? Game Theory
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Countries are now shutting down the oil production, the US was energy independent we would be able to weather the storm, but [JB] decided to shut this all down. The stock market is in the red, rig for red. Trump was right again, playbook known. The [DS] is pushing the J6 fake hearing, the a stealth bomber is doing this job. The [DS] continues to say the election was not stolen, there is no evidence. Tick Tock, the Big Lie is about to be revealed, the case is being built. The enemy is deeply entrenched and the only way to defeat the enemy without bloodshed is with game theory. Move are being made in the public and in private, the [DS] is struggling and pushing the 16 year plan to remove the weapons from the people, this plan has failed before it was started.
- YouTuber Jake Paul took a direct swipe at President Biden over the weekend, calling him out for his failures and issues as the country’s leader.
- Paul has roughly 4.3 million Twitter followers and took to the platform on Saturday to express his disdain for the resident.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Timeline video with all of their quotes.
Sound ON pic.twitter.com/zYvHbFe5Hm
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 10, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 11, 2022
- From December 2021 – January 2022 to today the Dow Jones has plummeted over 6,000 points.
- The market is currently at 30,693 points.
- The Stock Market(s) are literally crashing. There was no reason for this, all self inflicted!
- Michael Avenatti, the formerly high-flying celebrity lawyer who targeted President Donald Trump and became a darling of the media, told a federal court in Southern California on Sunday that he will plead guilty in remaining cases.
- Drag Story Hour NYC produced programs for 34 public schools so far this year
- New York City shelled out more than $200,000 in taxpayer funding in the past five years to have drag queens come into classrooms and interact with schoolchildren as young as age 3, according to a report.
- The nonprofit Drag Story Hour NYC, previously known as Drag Queen Story Hour NYC, received approximately $207,000 in taxpayer funding since 2018, the New York Post reported, citing city records.
- The total includes a $50,000 contribution from New York State through its Council on the Arts, along with $157,000 earmarked from New York City’s Departments of Education, Cultural Affairs, Youth and Community Development, and even from the Department of Transportation, according to the Post.
Perhaps someone wiser than me can explain this dichotomy.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 11, 2022
- The four-star Marine Corps general announced his departure in a letter and provided no explanation other than he was leaving with a “heavy heart.”
- Following the federal investigation into the president of the Brookings Institution and whether or not he illegally lobbied on behalf of Qatar, Retired US Marine Corps Gen. John Allen resigned from the institution on Sunday after the FBI seized his electronic data last week.
- Although General Allen has yet to be charged with a crime, the FBI has accused him of making false statements and withholding incriminating evidence with regard to his role in an illegal Qatari lobbying scheme.
- The red flag law incentives “[provide] resources to states and tribes to create and administer laws that help ensure deadly weapons are kept out of the hands of individuals whom a court has determined to be a significant danger to themselves or others, consistent with state and federal due process and constitutional protections.”
- The deeper records searches for gun purchases means the timeframe for the background check may be expanded, as the gun control agreement “requires an investigative period to review juvenile and mental health records.”
- The FBI conducts NICS checks on retail gun purchasers. The checks are designed to be completed quickly, but the FBI can take up to three business days to conduct the check if they believe they need to see more records. This means a NICS check either returns a pass or a fail, or it signals a need for an extended review of records.
- The latest attack on Americans’ Second Amendment rights comes from Democratic Rep. Don Beyer of Virginia, who wants to impose a tax on some firearms that would make them 10 times more expensive, according to CBS News.
- That’s right. The left-wing Virginian is pushing for an excise tax of 1,000 percent on guns.
- And it wouldn’t just affect the sale of so-called assault weapons, according to CBS News: It said the tax would be levied on “any type of semi-automatic firearm,” which would include a large percentage of the guns sold in the United States.
- For an example of how badly this tax would affect prices, we can look at the costs of the oft-vilified AR-15. Beyer’s tax would add an additional $5,000 to the purchase of a $500 rifle. Worse, the new tax would add an even more outrageous $20,000 to the cost of a $2,000 rifle.
- This looks like a violation of the Second Amendment. After all, “shall not be infringed” does not just apply to rich people. It is supposed to include all Americans.
- In 1792, Jefferson wrote, “It is a principle that the right to a thing gives a right to the means without which it could not be used, that is to say, that the means follow their end.”
- In other words, if Americans have no access to guns because they are too expensive due to direct government action, then their right to bear arms is necessarily infringed.
— Tony Kinnett (@TheTonus) June 12, 2022
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) June 13, 2022
— Blake Masters (@bgmasters) June 12, 2022
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 12, 2022
- The constant and strategic pressure by Russian military in eastern Ukraine is slowly and methodically taking more ground each day.
- Ukraine forces are running out of supplies as the U.S. State Dept. tries to organize the battle formations on behalf of U.S. interests in the country. The Russian advances are slow, methodical and very deliberate. The Ukraine military is losing ground and Zelenskyy is calling for more western help urgently.
- The battlefield advances were the latest evidence that Russia is outgunning Ukrainian forces, using its superior artillery power to steadily take territory more)
JUST IN: Canada is beginning to introduce a mandatory monkeypox quarantine.
This is nothing more than monkey see monkey do. Didn’t anyone teach these people not to copy those who failed their last exam?
Americans won’t be fooled. pic.twitter.com/T5MXwUPqfy
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) June 13, 2022
Reporter: “But how did you know?”
Officer: “We have informants.”
(It’s toward the end of this video.) pic.twitter.com/QVgTonW1TE
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) June 12, 2022
It appears that one of them men arrested was carrying a megaphone marked “FBI.”
Here’s another view of the Patriot Front member and his FBI megaphone.
- One TGP reader says the megaphone reads “Abolish FBI.”
- We do not know why this Patriot Front member was carrying this megaphone. We look forward to the FBI’s response.
- The T.V. Ratings for the January 6th Unselect Committee were absolutely awful. Perhaps the reason is that it is being “sponsored” by Adam “Shifty” Schitt and the same people that brought you the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, and that the Unselects are not interested in hearing from anyone saying the Election was Rigged and Stolen, despite the EVIDENCE being irrefutable!
# of mentions of “Kavanaugh”:
ABC’s This Week: 0 mentions
NBC’s Meet The Press: 0 mentions
CBS’s Face The Nation: 0 mentions
CNN SOTU: 0 mentions
Fox News Sunday covered
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) June 12, 2022
- The FBI found no evidence President Trump, or his allies coordinated any part of the Capitol riots. The January 6thCommittee would like for you to ignore that.
- Reports emerged in August of 2021 confirming the FBI did not have any sort of evidence connecting President Trump or his allies to an organized effort to enter the Capitol or overturn the 2020 election results. In fact, they could find no evidence of a plot to overturn the election at all. But key members of the committee have ignored that evidence, choosing instead to flock around television cameras and present a darker, inaccurate version of events.
- The committee also used Bill Barr and his opinion on the movie as evidence that there was no ballot trafficking in the 2020 election.
- Bill Barr was shooting his mouth off without any facts — just his opinion.
- Barr was captured on video stating, “The election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven’t seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the ‘2000 Mules’ movie.”
- Barr talks about the cell phone evidence. Apparently, Bill Barr was not informed about the traffickers. Most of the traffickers were working night hours when the rest of the public was asleep.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Richard Pilger (born 1965) is an American attorney and government official who served as the Director of the Election Crimes Branch at the Criminal Division of the United States Department of Justice
Christopher Krebs, the Department of Homeland Security director who had spearheaded a campaign to counter rumors about voter fraud, has been fired, President Trump tweeted on Tuesday.
- Rudy Giuliani said he submitted evidence 5 days after the Jan. 6 protests that Antifa was involved in the death of Ashli Babbitt.
- Rudy Giuliani: The hearing they held the other day told us nothing new. How about the death of Ashli Babbitt? How about, tell me the number of Antifa members in that riot. Five days after that riot I submitted to the FBI unequivocal evidence that Antifa organized one of the main breakins. That Antifa was involved in the killing of Ashli Babbitt. That the cops abandoned the position so that the people could go into the Pelosi office. The cops abandoned two minutes before. When you look at Ashli Babbitt she was picked up, hit and then fell down. She had no gun, she presented no danger to anyone there. This is a dastardly crime. And this committee tells you how miserably dishonest they are.
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) June 13, 2022
- The Electoral Count Act is a proposed United States federal law that adjusts the procedures set out in the US Constitution for the counting of electoral votes following a presidential election.
- The Act was first enacted by Congress in 1887, ten years after the disputed 1876 presidential election, in which several states submitted competing slates of electors and a divided Congress was unable to resolve the deadlock for weeks.
- Via Wikipedia — Under the Twelfth Amendment, the vice president (as President of the Senate) opens the electoral certificates. The act clarifies the vice president’s limited role in the count. Both houses can overrule the vice president’s decision to include or exclude votes and, under the Act, even if the chambers disagree, the governor’s certification, not the vice president, breaks the tie.
CBS News reported:
A drafted and agreed to,” Collins said. “There are some other issues that are more complicated that we made a lot of progress on last night.”
TAKE A LISTEN
Only when evil is forced into the light can we defeat it.
Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.
Only when people see the truth [for themselves] will people understand the true nature of their deception.