Watch The X22 Report On Video
Trump was right again, Russia is limiting Germany’s gas flow by 40% and he mentioned this during the time he was giving a speech at the UN and the Germans laughed at it. The puppet masters/[CB] is trapped in their agenda, is collapsing on them. The transition is going to be glorious. The [DS] has no ammunition to challenge the big lie. Trump and the patriots are pushing operation offensive and winning. The red wave is coming. For the plan to work Trump and the military needed the people’s support, plus they needed the people change the local elections and remove the corrupt politicians. This is happening, the midterms will signal the way forward. The [DS] will be destroyed by the MIL-CIV Alliance.
- In 2018 during his speech to the UN General Assembly President Donald Trump lodged a warning to Germany about their country’s reliance on Russian energy.
- The German delegation laughed on camera at the remarks.
- On Wednesday Russia announced it would reduce natural gas flows through a key European pipeline by roughly 40% into Germany.
- Trump was right again.
Let’s take a look at the results of the Biden administration sanctions on Russia, shall we?
— MAGA Gang Legend Dexter 🇺🇲 (@RichardStiller4) June 15, 2022
- President Joe Biden announced Wednesday he would consider using his emergency war powers to increase gas production in a letter to oil companies.
- Biden warns oil companies in his letter that “at a time of war, refinery profit margins well above normal being passed directly onto American families are not acceptable.”
- “My Administration is prepared to use all reasonable and appropriate Federal Government tools and emergency authorities to increase refinery capacity and output in the near term, and to ensure that every region of this country is appropriately supplied,” Biden continues.
- The president’s letter blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin and “Putin’s price hike” for record-high gas prices in the United States, ignoring the fact that gas prices have doubled since he became president.
- May retail sales were a disappointment but the 0.3% plunge was remarkable relative to a 0.1% expected rise and downwardly revised 0.7% MoM rise in April.
- That is the first negative print since Dec 2021.
- Auto sales dropped 3.5% in May, reinforcing data from Ward’s Automotive Group that showed sales dropped the most since August in the month. Meantime, spending at gas stations rose 4%, likely reflecting higher fuel pricesin the month.
- May was the third straight month of declines for real retail sales…
- Finally, as a reminder, the myth of the ‘strong consumer’ is dead as Americans are surviving by eating into their savings and piling up credit card debt as inflation sends the cost of living to the moon…
- The Atlanta Fed to slash its forecast for Q2 GDP growth from +0.9% to 0.0%, meaning the US is now right on the verge of a technical recession (after Q1’s contraction).
- The Fed hiked rates by a stunning 75bps – the biggest hike since 1994. Fed expresses that is “strongly committed” to fighting inflation.
- The Fed sharply raised its rates outlook (to meet market expectations) and sharply lowered its growth and employment outlooks.
- President Biden’s Secretary of Energy, Jennifer Granholm, is the latest Democrat to suggest the solution to high gas prices is to buy an electric vehicle, which costs at least $60,000.
- Granholm is worth roughly $8 million, according to Forbes. She recently served as the director of an electric car company called Proterra.
- In May, she exercised stock options in the company, pocketing about $1.6 million from the transaction, according to an energy department spokesperson.
Democratic House Budget Chairman John Yarmuth:
“We don’t have to balance our checkbook. We are like the banker in monopoly. We create the money and hand out the money. Everybody else plays the game with it.”https://t.co/JQtCodJm7c pic.twitter.com/lK94gbTaSV
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) June 14, 2022
- Some family members and friends of mine are distraught right now because they feel that they have “lost money” by “investing” in cryptocurrencies which have “crashed”. Lets take a fresh look at this.
- We have been conditioned (note carefully my use of that word!) to believe that a successful “investment” looks like this:
- You save dollars that you earned by working. That is, you postpone your enjoyment of that “excess wealth” from your labor by saving it for the future, instead of spending it now. Savings is a form of delayed gratification.
- You buy a thing (an asset) as an investment using these saved dollars at some initial price. You park your excess wealth (savings) in this investment.
- You hope that in the future, the price (in dollars) of the thing you bought will be higher than it is now (appreciate in “value”), so that you’ll “make money”.
- You sell the investment sometime in the future at a higher “price”, receiving more dollars back, and you are “happy”.
- That’s how we all think investment works, right? (disregarding the question of whether more “money” actually buys more “happiness”—but that’s an entirely different topic.)Note my use of “air quotes” around all the words above. I use those to make you stop and think whether the words mean what you think they mean.
- Obviously, if you put dollars into cryptocurrencies over the last year, and you look at the market prices (in dollars) for your crypto wallet today, you may be rather unhappy right now, because the dollar-denominated “value” of those cryptocurrencies looks a lot less than when you “bought” them.
- Your perception is that you have “lost money”. Well, that’s only true if you sold the cryptocurrencies already—that is, if you converted your “investment” back into dollars, and got fewer dollars back. “They” wanted you to experience emotional pain, so that you would do precisely that.
- But If you haven’t sold, you haven’t really lost anything.
- There is a set of fundamental assumptions that people make by viewing cryptocurrency “investments” (or any investments) this way. You assume that:
- In the future, the goods that you will want to purchase in exchange for “wealth” will (still) be priced in dollars, AND
- The asset that you invested in returned to you more dollars than you put in originally—so you “made money”—AND
- That the dollars you get after selling the asset in the future will have at worst the same purchasing power in the future that they have today, or at best, have more purchasing power than today.
- Purchasing power means how many goods you can obtain in exchange for some fixed quantity of your “money”. Can you buy more, or fewer, gallons of gas with that “money”?
- Question: if cryptocurrencies “fell” by 30% in dollar terms recently, but inflation (reduction in purchasing power) is running at +10%, what is the real dollar-denominated impact of the “fall in price”? It’s not really -30%, is it?
- Have you stopped to think about it this way?
For those of you who understand how inflation works, you realize that #3—inflation— is a “hidden tax”. Perhaps it is more properly described as organized crime, because it amounts to theft of your wealth—i.e., the theft of your deferred gratification of your excess labor—but a crime that most people simply accept, through conditioning, as “normal”.
- What occurs when a currency like the dollar experiences “inflation” is that the prices of things you used to be able to buy — in dollar-denominated terms — are now “higher”, meaning you get fewer goods today with the same amount of dollars than before.
- This also means that an hour of your time at work converts into fewer goods at the store now, versus in the past. You have to work harder, to obtain less. Take gas at $7 versus gas at $3 as an example; or any grocery item you can think of that has “gone up in price” lately during the Biden (mal-)Administration.
- Here’s the thing: what happens to this point of view about cryptocurrencies if you kept your cryptocurrency “investments” intact — didn’t sell them — but you simply stopped thinking about its “value” in dollar terms? What shift occurs in your thinking if you question all three of the key assumptions listed above?In that case, perhaps you haven’t “lost” anything at all—as long as you haven’t panicked and returned the cryptocurrency back to the “market” in exchange for fewer dollars than you “bought” it with.
- Question everything. Look very carefully at where inflation is occurring (literally all over the world.) This all stems from a common cause: Central Banks.
End. The. Fed.
- Actress, producer, and pop singer Selena Gomez touted Michelle Obama at the first-ever, but sparsely attended, When We All Vote Culture of Democracy Summit, in L.A. on Monday.
So the @dnc had to move a May fundraiser with VP Kamala Harris to the fall because “they couldn’t sell enough tickets.”
Tough sledding when even the donors aren’t buying what you’re selling. pic.twitter.com/2ZmJSM6vRX
— Jordan (@JordanChariton) June 14, 2022
Where in the world would Hallie Biden get the crazy idea that Hunter Biden is “an abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies “?
She only knows him better than 99% of the people he’s encountered in his life!
- A Delaware Superior Court has ordered the University of Delaware to provide under oath additional information justifying its decision to keep secret its deal to house and restrict access to the U.S. Senate records of President Joe Biden.
- The lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, a government watchdog group, and the Daily Caller News Foundation aims to have the university compelled to release papers from Biden’s 30-year career in the Senate.
- “Joe Biden is being protected by the University of Delaware, and the courts are growing impatient with the shell games,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Of course, President Biden could end the dispute by simply releasing the details about his Senate records. What is Biden hiding?”
- Red Flag laws are unconstitutional and were struck down by the US Supreme Court as recently as 2021 by unanimous decision. These laws violate due process and strip away 2A rights from citizens who have committed no crimes. Nevertheless, the Biden regime and RINOs in the US Senate are bent on treating the US Constitution like toilet paper. These laws will be used to punish political enemies. Take note of all politicians who support Red Flag laws and vote them out.
- Feeling irrationally angry after an argument with his wife in 2015, the police were called on firearm owner Edward Caniglia to perform a welfare check. He agreed to undergo a psychiatric evaluation at the hospital to determine suicidality on the condition that police not confiscate his guns.
- Upon returning to his home, however, Caniglia found that the police had unconstitutionally searched his house and seized his firearms.
- For the first time in 13 years, the Court upheld both privacy and gun rights, this time unanimously. Caniglia v. Strom’s 9-0 decision has the potential to create lasting effects and set precedent as powerful as was DC v. Heller in 2008.
- Incredibly, after Caniglia sued the officers, the First District court ruled in favor of the police officers and incorrectly claimed the seizure was justified under a “community caretaking exception” to the Fourth Amendment. In essence, the court tried to equate the police stopping to help a disabled vehicle on the side of the road to an illegal search of a private residence.
- Caniglia appealed his case until it was received by the Supreme Court in 2021. Justice Thomas succinctly expressed the majority opinion of all nine justices that such an overt violation of the Fourth Amendment was obviously unconstitutional.
- The Supreme Court rightly protected the sanctity of the home on May 17th’s landmark decision. The First District court’s inadequately reasoned “caretaking exception” is an example of a ruse often used by the state when individual rights prevent it from getting what it wants.
- This reaffirmation of both privacy and Second Amendment rights should give pause to advocates of red flag laws. Posing as defenders of public safety, red flag laws bypass the Second and Fourth Amendments while simultaneously abolishing due process.
- The court’s decision serves as a reminder that the public must continually call out unconstitutional practices and push back the encroaching vines of arbitrary government intervention in order to retain their rights.
— New York Post (@nypost) June 15, 2022
- If I was looking at taking down Roe V Wade and I knew Antifa was planning to riot I’d use some form of bait and switch to gauge threats and reactions. It appears like they are waiting for the perfect time for this decision. It could bring about a domino effect that leads to something much more Biblical in scale. A doorway to habbenings.
- “The White House is expected as soon as Wednesday to announce around $1 billion dollars worth of new weapons aid for Ukraine, including anti-ship rocket systems, artillery rockets, and rounds for howitzers, people familiar with the packages said,” Reuters reports Wednesday morning.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday reaffirmed his country’s support for Russia’s “sovereignty and security” amid tensions between Moscow and the West over the war in Ukraine.
- China, Xi declared, was ready to “strengthen communication and coordination” with Russia in international organizations and “push the international order and global governance towards more just and reasonable development.”
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 15, 2022
- “The J6 Pilot Flopped — Democrats can now add ‘televised distraction campaign sideshow’ to their growing list of failures.” amgreatness.com/2022/06/13/the
— Dave Levinthal (@davelevinthal) June 14, 2022
- The Unselect Committee has been unable the answer, or in any way refute, the detailed statement, put out yesterday, of voter fraud and irregularities in numerous states that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election. They don’t answer because they have no answer. All they say is it is “the BIG LIE,” when actually it is the BIG LIE in reverse. THEY CANNOT DEFEND THE FRAUD AND IRREGULARITIES THAT TOOK PLACE, AND ON A MASSIVE SCALE. THEY WON’T EVEN TRY. The Committee is a SCAM!
- The Fake News Media won’t challenge the so-called “Big Lie” because they have NO AMMUNITION to do so. They and their Radical Left Democrat Partner, the same people that perpetuated the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, are using their standard DISINFORMATION Con to bring our Country down!
- The biggest News of the evening so far is that Russell Fry beat Impeach Master Tom Rice with a Vote of more than 51%, therefore WINNING OUTRIGHT with no need for a run-off. Rice only got 24%. Congratulations to Russell on running a great campaign!
- Mayra Flores is the BIG winner in the Texas Special Election. No Republican has ever won this district. We are all really proud of Mayra. Great things to come!!!
In case you want an early signal of JUST HOW BIG THAT COMING MASSIVE RED WAVE IS GONG TO BE, there’s one for you.
- Every single endorsed by Trump candidate won last night, by big margins, with the exception of one very long shot who did FAR better than anticipated against an incumbent.The “Impeacher” was ousted without even a runoff. A GREAT night!
- Same thing’s going to happen in Wyoming to Virginia “resident” Liz Cheney, that happened in South Carolina to Congressman “Impeach Master” Tom Rice, who lost as an incumbent by 28 points! To me she is nothing less than a war criminal who has done a TERRIBLE job for the Great State of Wyoming!
It’s not what you know but what you can prove.
Q: can we prove it?
Q: can we prove coordination?
Q: can we prove deliberate action to inc death count to justify vote-by-mail, stay-at-home, bail-out-state, kill-economy, kill-P-rallies, inc unemployment, etc?